Monday, August 20, 2012

Scouts

Im a scout and i want to talk about them and to see if any of you out there are scouts. I started of as a cub then became a scout and im nearly and explorer. My brother is a scout with me but he is 2 years younger than me. If you are not a scout then i recommend that you join because you learn some much from it and the freinds you make there is amazing. comment if you have anything to say. Also it dosent matter if you are a girl because we have girls in our scouts.

3 comments:

  1. More like we have A girl in our scouts! LOL. THAT'S ME!!! You know, even though I get teased, I kinda like being the only girl. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tease ben and jamie more than you so its not that bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Well, you don't tease, cos ur nice, but Jordan and that lot do.

      Delete