Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Book reviews

There are to series of books i recommed to boys and girls: Darren shan series, Artemis Fowl. I have read the whole series of Darren Shan but ive only read 3 in the Artemis Fowl books. Most people think there are boys books but they are more in favor of girls book i think. Darren Shan series is about vampires in the chase to save the vampire clan. Artemis Fowl is about faires living underground trying not to let the humans know they are there. I rate both books:

4/5

4 comments:

  1. Hey! You have been nominated for the NEW award, the Seriously! What A Great Blog! Award! Come to http://rosesunglasses.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/seriously-what-great-blog-awards.html to find out how to claim!

    (This award is invented by me, most bloggers do one when they become more experienced. You get it automatically cos you have been blogging under a month, so just go to my blog, save it and add in sidebar.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for nomanating me I will do that when I get the time but I'm about to go to bed to watch tv. Thankyou again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'm Nushi!

    Welcome to the blogging world. I'm a new follower and I look forward to see/ hear more from you. Check out my blog, "A Life Of An Ordinary Girl". Maybe you can comment and follow if you like it? :)

    http://thisismylife1999.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for following me and of course i will check out your blog

    ReplyDelete