Saturday, August 25, 2012

Driving Experience

Today i went to a driving experience. It took 1 hour 30 minutes to get there but it was worth the journey. You have to be 13 to do the experience. i was with two 16 year old girls so i was the youngest in my little group. You learn how to start the car stop the car turn the car and then to reverse it. I know it costs a lot to do but if you get the chance to do something like this do it. 1. because it gets you ready for your driving lessons then test. 2. Its really fun to have a go at and i had some great laughs. I give the driving experience a :

5/5 Its amazing.


This is the car i drove

2 comments:

  1. Sounds really fun! Will definitely do if get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should if you get the chance but it doed cost a lot. Lucky enthought I got mine for my birthday.

      Delete