Friday, August 24, 2012

Food

I know many people who don't like food. My cousin doesn't like chocolate and see only drinks water. A boy at my scouts Ben only eats ginger bread men at lunch. He only eats chips for lunch. Both of these people wont even try new foods. When we went to scout camp everything that was given to me i ate because it doesn't bother me. People not liking food doesn't bother me its when they don't try it. So if you see some one not eating something they don't like but if they haven't tried it tell them to give it a go they might like it. 

5 comments:

  1. Nice message. I think people should try everything too. And thanks for following my blog, by the way!

    Nushi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I just laughed when I saw about Ben. That was funny. You should have said he cries about bacon and apple pie! I hate it when people say they don't like something when they haven't tried it. It's very annoying. I try everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know its nothing to cry about. I'm the same as you i eat and try everything. You described it in one great word annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I find it annoying too! :/

      Delete