Monday, August 27, 2012

Neil Armstrong

Sorry i didn't post yesterday i had yet another 7 hour barbecue. Today i want to discuss the death of Neil Armstrong . He died at the age of 82. My dad was born the year he landed on the moon. A true fact about him is he could fly a plane before he could drive a car. He was a shy character when he returned back to earth he went and lived a quite life. Nobody really keeped in contact with him. A month ago he had surgery on his heart. Yesterday his family pronounced him dead. I think he is an inspiration to me. He was the first man to walk on the moon and he didn't even boast about it he went and lived a normal life. Lets hope people will remember him for a long time to come.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, he was a very interesting man. One of the sad things is that although it was a great achievement, lots of people don't really care.

    Charli
    P.S I like the new layout. I think now you should add an About Me gadget and made a profile

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest I didn't even know he was still alive. I thought he'd died years ago because nobody talked much about it. It's a pity that people seem to acknowledge them only after there dead. RIP Neill Armstrong.

    Yeah, your blog's looking great! A lot more positive and happy than the black.
    Marian :D

    ReplyDelete